Generally, a CNC machine tool consists of a robot body, a control system, a gripper, a tray, etc. In order to make a CNC machine tool really work, these components are indispensable. In this paper, we talk about CNC machine tool robot grip maintenance. guide!
1. CNC machine tool robot claws face cleaning, no dust, debris, welding slag, etc., the buttons on the gripper are not damaged, no defects.
2. Each accessory equipment is free of dust, oil, gas, no aging, and leakage.
3. The positioning pins, chucks and clamps on the claws of the CNC machine tool are intact and smooth and without abnormality.
4. Write the question on the viewing table and ask the tooling personnel to repair it.
5. Do not use a hammer, shackle or other object to strike any part of the gripper during operation.
6. The hand can't be put into the cylinder, the plane linear guide, the gripper and so on.
7. After hearing or tactile to see if there is any air leakage in the airway, see if the air pressure gauge is between normal scales, whether the air pipe is aging or burned by splashes.
江西11选5走势图8. Pneumatic parts are not self-contained, the stroke is not in place, can be clamped, there is no abnormal sound, etc.
9。 Each pneumatic clamping point must be in a fixed orientation during clamping, no looseness, no deformation, no wear and aging, etc。。。
10. Wear protective clothing, prepare things, and view the robot's hand grip according to the gripper checklist.
No matter what machine, the problem will be damaged when it runs to a certain period. What we have to do is to try to maintain it as much as possible. The above is the maintenance guide for CNC machine tool robots and truss robots! I hope to help you!